New Type Concrete Terrazzo Big Slabs and Tiles
|Grade||Size (cm)||Surface||Stone Form||Price|
- Type: Others
- Color: White
- SupplyAbility: 5000000m2
- Port: XiaMen
- Min. Order: 500 (Square Meters)
- Packaging Detail: Fumigation Crate Packing
- Delivery Detail: 4-8 weeks (depends on the quantity)
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CIF
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Western Union,PayPal,Other
Product name: cement terrazzo
Interior wall & floor application
polished, honed, flamed, antiqued, bush-hammered
Available Sizes :
Slab standard size:320*160cm/270*180cm/240*160cm
Tile standard size:800*800cm/900*900cm
2cm/2.5cm/3cm or other thickness as customization.
a) Owner of professional factories
b) Experienced and have sophisticated craftsmanship.
c) With strict control of every process and quality-inspected.
d) Have big stock, prompt delivery and good fame in stone industry.
We have a professional inspection team who will check the goods from block cutting ,finishing, packing and loading into the container,
Thickness tolerance: +/- 0.5, +/-1mm.
Each procedure will be double checked by 2 inspectors.
Clear product pictures will be sent by email to customers before shipment.
1. What’s the terrazzo made of?
It is made of white cement, pigments and different sizes and colors of aggregates (chips of stone, glass or seashells)
2. What’s the different of our new terrazzo with traditional terrazzo?
Technically, new terrazzo is made by vacuum high-pressure machine, all raw materials are pressed into a terrazzo block, and then cut block into slabs and tiles or other shapes according to demand.
New terrazzo is more flexible in size and shapes, more solid and less air holes.
Traditional terrazzo is precast into tiles, it has size limited and can’t make into slabs or other shapes, infirm and many air holes.
3. How long does it take to delivery products?
The time of delivery is normally 10~25days after we receive the deposit. It mainly depends on the quantity of order.
4. Payment Terms
1) by T/T (30% deposit, 70% pay within 2 weeks after BL date )
2) By irrevocable L/C at sight.
3) Partial T.T, partial L/C
4) Other payment terms are available after negotiation.
5. How is your packing ?
1) Strong wooden crate or pallets for finished products.
2) Wooden bundles for random slabs or gang saw slabs.
3) Other special packing can be prefabricated as you need, please advice before quotation, thank you.